FiberMarker 72-Inch Reflective Driveway Markers for Easy Visibility at Night
FiberMarkers has been specialized in manufacturing fiberglass reflective driveway markers since 1999. We offer a variety of different options with more competitive price and high quality for our customers.
Driveway marking to do at night
As markers for the end of the driveway, and as guides for backing in and out of garage.
Protect your curb and grass from running over by trash trucks, where the grass meets the street.
As driveway markers on ranch, safer for horses and cars, and can be pulled out when you mow instead of having to work around them.
Driveway marking to do for snow season
Practical for plowing snow in the winter. Easily seen in the dark and high enough, line your driveway during the winter, wouldn’t go off into your lawn with the snowblower
Perfect for marking your drive if you need plows to know the boundaries also nice for visitors to see the edges of your drive
Save your mailbox from the plow
100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-We also offer you 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will be super impressed with these useful driveway markers / snow markers which is not only effective but reasonably priced too.
- Made of durable fiberglass rod with good flexible feature. Pole rebounds back if struck by vehicle
- Safety signs – Clearly mark the edge of driveways, parking lots and streets at night, great reflection as it illuminates from a 360 degree point of view when the headlights hit markers
- Property markers – Keep cars and trucks off your grass, and other areas of your property, such as mailbox, curb, fire hydrant. In winter, keeps your yard from being torn up by plow
- Easy Installation – Just pointed tip inserts easily into ground. A super poly cap to protect driveway pole during installation
- 50 pack hollow poles, 5/16 Inch diameter by 72 Inch long, orange; Reflective tape is Silver Grey, 6 inch long