Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on large driveways and walkways, Snow Joe developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ621, a larger electric snow thrower that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit. Driven by a 13.5 amp motor, the Snow Joe Ultra moves up to 650 pounds of snow per minute. Its durable, 4 blade rotor, constructed of heavy grade steel, cuts a full 18” wide and 10” deep with each pass, clearing 2150 square feet per hour. It includes a 20 watt halogen light. In addition to its hard-working plowing capacity, the Snow Joe Ultra features an adjustable discharge chute that rotates a complete 180 degrees to provide full control over the snow discharge direction. The chute deflector can also be adjusted to control the height of the snow stream. Easy-glide pivot wheels make the Snow Joe Ultra easy to turn and maneuver on each pass. The scraper blade at the base of the unit efficiently scrapes the snow clear to the pavement. The Snow Joe Ultra SJ621, is powered electrically, making it effortless to start and maintain. No gas, oil, or tune-ups are necessary.
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Powerful 13.5-amp motor moves up to 650 lbs of snow per minute
- 4-blade steel auger cuts 18 in. wide by 10 in. deep with each pass
- Refurbished – 90-Day Warranty from Snow Joe LLC. Warranty information included in carton